Magic School Bus: ep2 Magic School Bus: ep2

lol

GODDAMNIT CARLOS IM GUNNA KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT KNOCK OFF THE SHITTY PUNS!!!!

F SB F SB

Good ass game. Like seriously, it's deep, visually pleasing though it's simplistic, and the message is loud and clear. Like holy hell it's so good.

The Murder Express The Murder Express

Extremely well made, good animation, good art style, and I love the classic Film Noir feel to it, and I also love the fact that all the characters names are Serial Killers. Well done my friend.

TheMillz responds:

Charles manson is on the money

Deep State Deep State

Though I'm not a huge fan of games like this, I find a few of them fun. Reasoning it got 4.5/5 stars is because it's such a good game, but it's very slow, but also has major potential to become so much better. Keep updating/working on it, and hopefully release a sequel in the future.

Tech House (my Mix) Tech House (my Mix)

I enjoyed it for the most part. At around 2:00 it started to get really choppy and weird, but some people might enjoy that. That's why this gets a 4 instead of a 5. I enjoyed the vocals that came in at around 3:00 and I felt it mixed in the song well. All around, good job and I'm excited to hear more music from you in the future.