F SB F SB

Good ass game. Like seriously, it's deep, visually pleasing though it's simplistic, and the message is loud and clear. Like holy hell it's so good.

The Murder Express The Murder Express

Extremely well made, good animation, good art style, and I love the classic Film Noir feel to it, and I also love the fact that all the characters names are Serial Killers. Well done my friend.

TheMillz responds:

Charles manson is on the money

Deep State Deep State

Though I'm not a huge fan of games like this, I find a few of them fun. Reasoning it got 4.5/5 stars is because it's such a good game, but it's very slow, but also has major potential to become so much better. Keep updating/working on it, and hopefully release a sequel in the future.

Hare Launch Hare Launch

This game's pretty okay. It's not horrible, it's not that great either. It's like that game launch the turtle or whatever the fuck it's called. It's kinda difficult, and it is time consuming. got halfway through and got bored of the game though.

Orchestrated Death II Orchestrated Death II

Epic game bro.

Epic game man, Best orchestrated Death game I EVER played (the 1st one was kinda boring, It was just plane Easy!) The 2nd one made you think, Nice. Hopefully there is another Orchestrated Death Coming out REAL Soon, (And Hopefully I could be a beta Tester :D) Again Epic Game

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Answer to T-$-R1's Question

yes you can complete the game without getting the bell/

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Damned good game. Damned good.

I loved this game, Love the song Hush Hush Hush (here comes the boogeyman)! pretty good game too! Try to continue it idk how but still just try!

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

lol my suicide note

lol my suicide note was i like fried chicken but cournal sandars is dead so I have to shoot my self... goodbye.

One shot one kill One shot one kill

it really sucked